ALL LS-1 CONTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JAN. 15, 2018 FOR THE BENEFIT PERIOD THAT BEGINS MARCH 11, 2018
Only teaching (private and institutional) and/or solo, live engagements performed between July 1 and December 31, 2017 can be reported on the LS-1 (i.e. no theater or electronic media work). Please contact Bettina Covo to discuss any other exceptions.
- If there are multiple employers and/or students, a separate LS-1 contract must be submitted for each one.
- Health contributions CANNOT EXCEED 15 percent of the gross wages.
- Work dues must be included at the time of submission.
- You must be a member in good standing (i.e. all past due work dues and membership dues must be up to date).
- Proof of engagement must be included – copies of contracts, invoices, pay stubs/vouchers, spreadsheets of private students, etc.
- No benefits will be processed unless all these criteria are met.
Please contact Bettina Covo in late December or by early January. Call (212) 245-4802, ext. 152 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. All checks and completed paperwork should be sent to Bettina Covo, Local 802, 322 West 48th Street, Third Floor, New York, NY 10036.