Special benefits and programs offered to union members
- Legal Services: Provides 30 minutes of free legal consultation (not related to a collective bargaining agreement), plus a 30-percent discount off the normal hourly fee
- MasterCard: AFL-CIO MasterCard with low interest rates and no interest payments if on strike
- Instrument Insurance: Group rates available to members only
- Life Insurance: Group rates available to members only
- Mortgage and Real Estate: Loans at low interest rates available through AFL-CIO
- Driver & Traveler: Auto club, auto repair and travel discount benefits
- Dental Program: Inexpensive dental coverage available through AFL-CIO
- Discount Prescription Program: Discount mail-service pharmacy through AFL-CIO
For information, please call the office of the Recording Vice President at (212) 245-4802.
Contact Vice President Andy Schwartz at ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.