This free workshop will provide you with clear guidance on what all your options are, explain some recent changes, and answer your burning questions! Open to anyone in visual and performing arts and entertainment.
Questions answered include:
- What are my options in 2020?
- How much will plans cost in 2020?
- Am I eligible for a subsidy or the $20/mo plan?
- Am I eligible for free insurance?
- How do I estimate sporadic income?
- How do I pick a plan?
- Where do I get care if I’m uninsured?
This workshop sponsored by MusiCares, the Actors Fund, and Community Service Society will take place on Thu, Nov 14, 3:30-5 PM at The Actors Fund, 729 7th Ave, 10th Floor (btw 48th & 49th St.)
RSVP via Eventbrite here.