IMPORTANT UPDATE (July 11, 2023): Download this list to view names of some musicians who have recording money waiting for them at the union. We try to reach everyone we can, but sometimes our information is outdated. If you see your name on the list, call Local 802 at (212) 245-4802 and ask for the recording department, or send an e-mail to: Checks@Local802afm. org. When you e-mail us, please include your name and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Also, please verify that we have your correct contact info on file (address, phone, e-mail, etc.) for future checks!
- If there’s a recording check waiting for you at the union, Local 802 will send you an e-mail. Please make sure your e-mail address and all contact info is updated by logging into our membership portal.
- You can choose to have your check mailed to you, or you can pick up your check in person on the second floor of 322 West 48th Street during the following hours: Monday (10am to 5pm), Tuesday (10am to 5pm), Wednesday (10am to 5:30pm), Thursday (10am to 5pm), Friday (10am to 5pm)
- Before you visit, please give us a call to confirm that we’re in the office and that we know to expect you. Call (212) 245-4802 and ask for the recording department.
- When collecting recording checks, you’ll need to pay your work dues with a check or credit card (no cash).
- Questions? Send an e-mail to: email@example.com