If you find your name in the list below, contact Local 802’s Recording Checks Department at (212) 245-4802 or email@example.com. When you e-mail, please include your name and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. We will inform you if there are checks for you, and the work dues amount. If you have more than a few checks, let us know when you are coming in, and they will be ready for you when you arrive. Musicians who live outside the greater New York area are routinely notified by regular mail when checks come in for them. The notification indicates the total work dues to be sent in.
List arranged in alphabetical order by last name. Last updated on 5-Feb-2021.
Additional Sources of Unclaimed Money
- Sound Recording Special Payments Fund – If your name is on the list, contact the SPF directly
- Film Musicians Secondary Markets Fund – Unclaimed Checks
- The AFM & SAG-AFTRA Fund – Unclaimed Royalties
- Soundexchange – I Am a Recording Artist
- AARC Royalties – Royalties on Hold
- New York State – Lost, Abandoned, or Unclaimed Funds