- If there’s a recording check waiting for you at the union, Local 802 will send you an e-mail. Please make sure your e-mail address and all contact info is updated by logging into our membership portal.
- You can choose to have your check mailed to you, or you can pick up your check in person on the second floor of 322 West 48th Street during the following hours: Monday (10am to 5pm), Tuesday (10am to 5pm), Wednesday (10am to 5:30pm), Thursday (10am to 5pm), Friday (10am to 5pm)
- Before you visit, please give us a call to confirm that we’re in the office and that we know to expect you. Call (212) 245-4802, ext. 3 or ext. 196 or ext. 199.
- All visitors to the Local 802 building must be masked and fully vaccinated.
- When collecting a recording check, you’ll need to pay your work dues with a check or credit card (no cash). If you choose to collect your check by mail, you’ll call in your credit card number using the phone numbers above. A service fee may apply.
- Questions? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or see our staff list.