This Zoom webinar for ALL musicians — sponsored by the Actors Fund — will give you clear, step-by-step guidance on what all your insurance options are and how to get the most affordable coverage.
You don’t have to be a member of the musicians’ union (or any union) to attend this webinar, and you can attend this webinar from anywhere. The information will be relevant to musicians from around the country. It’s free and open to the public!
We’ll provide important information for employees, freelancers and the self-employed in the music industry, including answers to the following questions:
• Where do I get care if I’m uninsured?
• Am I eligible for free insurance?
• How do I pick a plan?
• How much will plans cost?
• Am I eligible for a subsidy? How about the $20-per-month plan?
• How do I estimate my income during a pandemic?
• I’m losing my union coverage. What are my other options in 2021?
This is an excellent opportunity for unbiased information.
Your host is Renata Marinaro, LMSW, the National Director of Health Services for the Actors Fund.