Dear Local 802 Member,
UPDATE: OUR JUNE 8 MEMBERSHIP MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE AT 5 P.M. ON ZOOM*, NOT IN PERSON
Though we continue to re-open our building as air circulation and exchange rates are made acceptable, we feel it is prudent to hold our June 8 membership meeting on Zoom instead of in person because of the number of attendees we expect and the current surge of Covid in New York City.
Some important things to know:
- The agenda includes a bylaw resolution and officer reports.
- You must be an active, paid-up member to attend.
- Before attending the meeting, please check your membership status at our membership portal and pay your dues.
- This is a virtual meeting only.
- When you register for the meeting, we’ll check your membership status. If you’re an active member, you’ll receive the Zoom link in a separate e-mail.
- IMPORTANT: The meeting link is confidential. If you forward the link to anyone else, you are subject to removal from the meeting.
- In order to vote on the bylaw resolution, we need a quorum of 95 members.