After years of hard work, Local 802 and union members around the country are celebrating health insurance relief and the rescue of our pension, thanks to the American Rescue Plan, which Congress passed on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The AFM Pension Fund will have details on how this affects your pension at www.afm-epf.org.
- Tell your senators to save our pension!
- Phonebank with the AFM for pension relief
- Senate parliamentarian says that pension relief *can* stay in the reconciliation package
- An introduction to our pension campaign
- Check out your own pension statement at the AFM Pension Fund
- VIDEO: Watch our Feb. 9 webinar with Professor Norman Stein
- Letter to Congress from Local 802 and the Broadway League (PDF)
- Learn about the cuts that our pension fund trustees are attempting to impose
- Leave a comment at the Treasury Department about our pension cuts
- Latest update from the Ways and Means Committee: learn more about pension relief in Congress
- Who are the members of the Ways and Means Committee in the U.S. House?
- Who are the trustees of the AFM Pension Fund?
- Pension Rights Center
- Musicians for Pension Security