Resources on Prevention, Treatment, and Travel Guidelines
- CDC: Prevention and Treatment
- CDC: COVID-19 Information for Travelers
- CDC: COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- CDC: What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19
- OSHA: Protecting Workers During a Pandemic fact sheet
- OSHA: Information for Workers and Employers About the Coronavirus Outbreak
- OSHA: COVID-19 Control and Prevention
- OSHA: Interim Guidance for Business Travelers
NYS and NYC-Specific
The latest updates on the City’s response to COVID-19, including recent guidance for the public, businesses, and facilities, information for those who may be unemployed to due COVID-19, and resources for those in specific professions, are available at NYC.gov/coronavirus or by calling 311 (212-639-9675 for Video Relay Service, or TTY: 212-504-4115). You can also text “COVID” to 692-692 for updates and information, or text “COVIDESP” to 692-692 for updates in Spanish.
- NYS Department of Health: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- NYS Department of Health/NYS Department of Labor: COVID-19 ADVISORY: PRECAUTIONARY OR MANDATORY QUARANTINE OR ISOLATION AND PAID SICK LEAVE BENEFITS
- NYS Department of Health/NYS Department of Labor: Obtaining An Order for Mandatory or Precautionary Quarantine Under Governor Cuomo’s New COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave Law
- NYC Access: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- NYC Department of Health: Coronavirus
- NYC.gov: Assistance & Guidance for Businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus
- NYC.gov: COVID-19 Services & Resources
Mental Health Services
For those who wish to seek support and assistance during this very difficult time, NYC Well is available 24/7 to connect New Yorkers to a range of free mental health support services. They can be reached by calling 1-888-NYC-Well (692-9355) or texting “WELL” to 65173. In addition, they offer a new guide which includes information on how New Yorkers can access mental health services while staying home, by phone or online.
City Agency Service Updates
Due to COVID-19, the City has reduced or suspended certain non-essential agency services. A full list of city agency service updates is available here.
Due to the unprecedented impact of COVID-19 on New York City’s workforce, the City of New York has developed a list of resources for those who may be unemployed due to COVID-19 or are seeking additional assistance. In addition, ACCESSNYC is a city-run portal for NYC residents to determine their eligibility for more than 30 economic programs and benefits.
The City has prepared a list of the different ways to help the City’s COVID-19 relief efforts:
- COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing: Businesses can help source or make products needed for health care.
- NYC Share Your Space Survey: For those who can offer a space for emergency operations or community outreach.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Donations: You can schedule a pick-up for high-demand items, such as face masks and gloves.
- Help Now NYC: Volunteer and donation opportunities.