The February membership meeting will be held in the Local 802 Clubroom. Membership meetings are open to all active Local 802 members.
This meeting will have a packed agenda:
- Reports from 802 officers President Adam Krauthamer, Recording Vice President Andy Schwartz, and Financial Vice President Karen Fisher
- The Field Services Department will present on its development of a stewards’ training program to foster frontline union musician leaders in our workplaces
- DCINY musicians will present an update on their ongoing contract negotiations and how the larger 802 community can support their efforts
- Short presentation from the U.S. Census Office about the importance of a complete census count in 2020 and recruitment opportunities for temporary census jobs
- Short presentation from Union Plus on benefits that 802 members are eligible to take advantage of, including free mortgage protection for the life of the loan
Please bring your union card for entry! If you’re unsure if your membership is up to date, contact the Membership Dept at (212)-245-4802 or here.