Local 802 sends out a monthly “upcoming events” email to our membership. These emails are sent out in the interest of promoting to musicians the events and meetings that Local 802 departments and member committees are putting together, as well as music- and labor-related events hosted by our allies and partners. Not on our email list yet? Sign up here.
Process and Timeline:
- All information on upcoming events must be emailed to Maria DiPasquale by the last Monday of the month for inclusion in the monthly events email.
- Monthly events email is sent out to membership on the last Wednesday of the month.
- To submit an event to the email, please include:
- title of event
- committee or department hosting the event
- brief description of event and/or committee
- RSVP info an attendee would need, if any
- any visual you would like included (a logo, event flyer, etc.)
- an event contact if attendees have questions
- All content that makes it into the final email will be subject to approval by everyone in the union’s editorial process.
*If an 802 member or department wishes to disseminate information to the membership between monthly email blasts, that info may be submitted to Maria DiPasquale along with desired date of email blast, but will be subject to approval by union leadership*