ALL LS-1 CONTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JULY 15, 2019 FOR THE BENEFIT PERIOD THAT BEGINS SEPT. 1, 2019
- Only teaching (private and institutional) and/or solo, live engagements performed between Jan. 1 and June 30, 2019 can be reported on the LS-1 (i.e. no theatre or electronic media work).
- If there are multiple employers and/or students, a separate LS-1 contract must be submitted for each one.
- Health contributions CANNOT EXCEED 15 percent of the gross wages.
- Work dues must be included at the time of submission.
- You must be a member in good standing (i.e. all past due work dues and membership dues must be up to date).
- Proof of engagement must be included – copies of contracts, invoices, pay stubs/vouchers, spreadsheets of private students, etc.
- No benefits will be processed unless all these criteria are met.
Please contact Bettina Covo to discuss your submission. Call (212) 245-4802, ext. 152 or send an e-mail to Bcovo@Local802afm.org. All checks and completed paperwork should be sent to Bettina Covo, Local 802, 322 West 48th Street, Third Floor, New York, NY 10036. For more information on the purpose of LS-1 contracts, see www.bitly.com/LS1Guide