Deadline for LS-1 Contracts is January 15, 2017
Volume 116, No. 11November, 2016
ALL LS-1 CONTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY January 15, 2017 for the benefit period that begins March 1, 2017.
Only teaching (private and institutional) and/or solo, live engagements performed between July 1 to December 31, 2016 can be reported on the LS-1 (i.e. no theater or electronic media work). Please call to discuss any other exceptions.
- If there are multiple employers and/or students, a separate LS-1 contract must be submitted for each one.
- Health contributions CANNOT EXCEED 15 percent of the gross wages.
- Work dues must be included at the time of submission.
- You must be a member in good standing (i.e. all past due work dues and membership dues must be up to date).
- Proof of engagement must be included — copies of contracts, invoices, pay stubs/vouchers, spreadsheets of private students, etc.
- No benefits will be processed unless all these criteria are met.
Best to contact Bettina Covo late December/early January, 2017. Please call (212) 245-4802, ext. 152 or click here to arrange an appointment. All checks and completed paperwork should be sent to Bettina Covo, Local 802, 322 West 48th Street, Third Floor, New York, NY 10036.