Our union takes allegations of sexual harassment and abuse extremely seriously, and we work every day to ensure that all musicians have the support they need to thrive. Harassment has no place in our union or community, and we’ve strengthened our Sexual Harassment Response Procedure in order to allow musicians to report allegations of harassment directly to union representatives.
If you experience or witness harassment, there are resources available to you:
- Call your Local 802 business representative and confidentially report the incident at (212) 245-4802
- Contact the Actors Fund for resources and support at (917) 281-5919
- File a report with the NYC Commission on Human Rights at (718) 722-3131
- Contact the EEOC at www.eeoc.gov
- Contact the New York State Division of Human Rights at https://dhr.ny.gov