Do you use LS-1 contracts?
ALL LS-1 CONTRACTS AND CHECKS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JAN. 15, 2020 FOR THE BENEFIT PERIOD THAT BEGINS MARCH 1, 2020
PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
ONLY teaching (private and institutional) or solo, live engagements performed between July 1 to Dec. 31, 2019 can be reported (i.e. no theater, music prep or electronic media work). Please call to discuss any other exceptions.
- If there are multiple employers and/or students, a separate LS-1 contract must be submitted for each one.
- Health contributions are 15 percent of the gross wages.
- Work dues must be included at the time of submission.
- You must be a member in good standing (i.e. all past due work dues and membership dues must be up to date).
- Proof of engagement must be included — copies of contracts, invoices, pay stubs/vouchers, spreadsheets of private students, etc.
- No benefits will be processed unless all these criteria are met.
To arrange an appointment, contact Bettina Covo at Bcovo@Local802afm.org or (212) 245-4802, ext. 152. All checks and completed paperwork should be sent to Bettina Covo, Local 802, 322 West 48th Street, Third Floor, New York, NY 10036.