Local 802 re-launches its original membership portal
Membership directory is back online
Volume 122, No. 5May, 2022
Local 802 is pleased to announce that our familiar membership portal is back online after a gap of almost a year. As many members know, Local 802 had attempted a new membership portal during the previous administration, but unfortunately the new system was fraught with delays, bugs and missing features. Therefore, the officers of Local 802 decided to re-launch our original portal, which many of you will remember.
Here’s what members need to know:
- Local 802 has re-launched its classic membership portal and has eliminated the “new” membership portal that had been fraught with bugs.
- You can reach the classic portal at https://info.local802afm.org. (The “new” portal has been completely eliminated.)
- You’ll know that you’re in the classic portal if you see the welcome screen at the end of this article.
- IMPORTANT DETAIL: You have to use the username and password that you had used in the past for Local 802, not the username and password you created between August 2021 and March 2022 for the “new” portal.
- If you forgot your old password, click the “Reset Your Password” button from the main page (see screenshot below).
- If you’re a brand new member or if you never had a portal account before, click the “Create Portal Account” option from the main page.
- The classic Local 802 portal will be familiar to most of you, and it includes our online membership directory plus many other functions.
- Explore the portal and make sure you update your contact info.
- If you have any questions, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that returning to the classic membership portal will be an easy experience for you and will restore many features and options that are useful to our members. You’ll know that you’re in the classic portal if you see the welcome screen below. Try clicking on the image below, and you’ll be taken to the classic portal.